Main Forum

Ban Appeal - Sceptor

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
Your IGN:

xSceptor

When where you banned?:

Approximatley around 8 o clock (GMT) yesterday (13th April)

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof):

(This all happened while I was drunk) I was banned once because I told an e girl to go "Make me a sandwhich" which I understand now is pathetic and foolish so I apologize for that, and after that it appears I logged in with an ALT and Ban Evaded leading to a lengthier ban. I apologise for my actions and promise never to repeat them again. Things got out of hand yesterday and didn't plan out as expected, so sorry for that.

https://gyazo.com/2d203a8fa944c84efa05bf5b6b161374

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least two sentences)

I would just like to chill out with the community on the server, as I say in the prior paragraph , I was drunk and things got out of hand and I would like to apologize for my actions. I promise not to repeat the mistakes I made yesterday as I understand they were acts of inconsideration. I would also like to apologise to the girl I supposedly told to go "Make a sandwhich" as the kind of behaviour I carried out was not suitable behaviour for the standard of the server. Hope you understand.

- Kind regards,
xSceptor
Posted Sun at 04:42 pm · OP · Last edited Sun at 16:43
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+23
Sr.Mod
Hello,
Thanks for your appeal. The staff team has decided to accept your appeal and reduce the ban to 1 week. Please do not show any toxicity again on this server.
Posted Sun at 05:49 pm
List
Undo
Top Posters
300 Posts
193 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
102 Posts
NoticeNotices