Online ByteMc
play.bytemc.net
6 / 200
Main Forum

Mutes or whatever; sensitive staff

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Aight, so I joined today. Had fun, nice server, whatever. Basically, saw in chat that some1 was tp trapping during purge. I didn't care, and apparently it's allowed, but that's not the point. Basically, without thinking, being bored, I said in chat "Traps are gay." "If it has a dick, it's gay." No particular reason why I said those things, but whatever. What ended up happening after that was, well, me getting muted for 3 hours, reason being "homophobia." Staff that muted me was "likeapples" something or other, I don't really care. Probably gonna quit, but maybe not since I actually had some fun. I just wanna know, how the fuck is that homophobic? The usage of the word gay? "Implying" that boy-on-boy is gay? Cause that's just what it is, and if you think the usage of the word "gay" is homophobic, it's basically the same as calling someone racist when they use the word "black." I wouldn't be typing this much over some dumb server with sensitive staff, but shit man I've got gay friends so being labeled as homophobic got me heated. Basically, my suggestion to staff is to stop being, well idk, dumb? Sensitive may not even be the right word. Maybe trigger-happy? cya
Posted Mar 30, 19 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
oh lmao I posted it in the completely wrong section, my bad. wont be seeing me anymore though!
Posted Mar 30, 19 · OP
Votes:
+4
Mod
Denied due to posting it in the wrong section of the Forums + Incorrect Format.
~ Locked

~ FinalMoments
Posted Mar 30, 19
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+23
Sr.Mod
Staff aren’t sensitive. We don’t make the rules we enforce them.
Posted Mar 30, 19
Top Posters
300 Posts
193 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
102 Posts
NoticeNotices