Online ByteMc
play.bytemc.net
7 / 200
Main Forum

Ban Appeal

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Before you instantly decline this if you remember who I am, just read it thanks... I also just want to clear up what I did was NOT OKAY as I moved on and became staff for other things, I have learned better and found out how terrible my mistake was.

Your IGN: Lord_Suhiho (lmao)

When where you banned?: Leaking staff information like a year ago... Which is extremely useless now...

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): https://gyazo.com/2f735f16be9ecdd9c3bea11259ef01a6 I don't know why my ban reason is black mail when I didn't even black mail.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least two sentences): I think I deserved to be banned because I am an OG player and I actually miss the server and I made a really dumb move acting all high and mighty leaking stuff. What I did was stuff from nearly a year ago along with the information being useless so there is no point in my ban now. I also think I deserved to be unbanned because my ban was clearly the wrong reason, which was "blackmailing" which I never did and feel upset about so yeah. In all honesty, yes, it was a bad move, yes, I am in fault and I admitted to doing something horrible. I have also gotten older and matured a lot so I honestly just wan't to be a normal player right now and having nothing to do with the involvement of breaking rules or anything related to becoming a staff or talking to them unless I am just chilling with them. I do hope you guys understand, if not then yeah I understand why I am banned but, please consider my unban. - Suhiho
Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 13, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
^ I honestly made this sincere, I truly am sorry for what I did.
Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+20
Sr.Mod
You have been toxic multiple times and leaked staff information to players. You will not be unbanned.
Posted Mar 13, 19
Top Posters
299 Posts
Bearly OwnerSr.Mod
182 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices