play.bytemc.net
6 / 200
Main Forum

Too Long Of A Ban

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
Your IGN:Noobss
When where you banned?:12/03/2019 8PM (UK)

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): I Said Il DDOS Your Nan

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I think i was banned for to long because we where having a joke and then i said i will ddos you nan and i got banned we where all making jokes and talking about jokes and when i said that the staff banned me for ddos threats i did not mean what i said and it shouldnt of been taken seriously. The convo started when a bunch of us started talking about people scamming and someone made the joke of scamming and told me to go away so i replied *as a joke* saying i will ddos your nan you could tell i was not being serious because i said lol after and then he started saying to people ban me because we where both having a joke and he had to ruin it by getting me perm ip banned
i also think that he wanted me banned because he has made it clear he does not like me by saying i scammed him and he wanted me to get banned so that he would be happy that i was banned . If this is the case he needs to get a grip and read properly
This is why i should be unbanned or at least my ban should be reduced to 14 days beceause ven though it was a joke i did say it
Linked File Is The Screenshot

Noobs 2k19
Attached Images
Posted Mar 12, 19 · OP
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+20
Sr.Mod
Your ban will be reduced to 4 days. We do not tolerate joking about DDoS threats on the server. Please do not joke about this stuff again.
Posted Mar 12, 19
List
Undo
Top Posters
299 Posts
Bearly OwnerSr.Mod
182 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices