Online ByteMc
play.bytemc.net
9 / 200
Main Forum

Purge

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello I want to propose a project. So the project will be to add a mod (purge) in bulk mod would serve to make the PvP in the studs that is to say that nobody's view Pvp on the server will give more action and will force people to make builds on their plot Of course at the time of the purge people will have the right to hide in a bunker or other but everyone will have access to the door. So all the world Pvp people who do not want to hide or go to mine or go to the spawn and even better know that he and Pvp everywhere even in the mines but it is going to annoy more than one. In the end at the end of the purge that lasts 10-15-20 minutes no matter the admins who choose the first three win keys or token or other voila thank you for reading and good day to you.
Posted Mar 12, 19 · OP
Votes:
+3
Mod
Great suggestion! This is actually a feature on the server already. PvP gets enabled everywhere in the server for a certain amount of time, and we battle it out! Nevertheless a great suggestion, keep up the awesome ideas! :)

- FinalMoments
Posted Mar 12, 19 · Last edited Mar 12, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Thank you for reading and answering.quickly This is not an automatic vent is know damage I find: /
Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
This should be every Saturday!
Posted Mar 16, 19
Top Posters
299 Posts
Bearly OwnerSr.Mod
182 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts