8 / 200
Main Forum

Bubble6's Discord Ban Appeal;;

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
IGN and Discord: Bubble6 / Bubble#6466

When were you banned?: March 1st, 2019. 03/01/19, around 9:30 PM. [pst]

Reason for the ban (with screenshot proof): The reasoning for my ban was that I was "Causing too much drama", Screenshot proof: https://gyazo.com/95b37b4fb0e8d6763180144f218aa740

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I gave myself a week for this appeal just so I could take some time to reflect on my ban and better myself. I'm not going to throw anyone under the bus but I feel like I was sort of a target and a pinpoint to get punished for something multiple people were involved in. Most of what I said in the Discord chat was never meant to be offensive and or harmful to anyone. The things I said, others said too. In my opinion, I don't think the drama was caused because there wasn't an actual feud/fight and it was more like a joke that was going on at the moment. But I do understand the staffs perspective at that time and I didn't mean for anything to happen. Personally, I think that an unban will let me improve in myself and how I act on servers. All in all, I am sorry for my actions and I have come to the realization that my punishment was right at that time.
Posted Mar 10, 19 · OP
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+20
Sr.Mod
Your appeal is getting denied. ByteMC strives to make a positive community, and toxicness is not allowed.
Posted Mar 13, 19
Top Posters
299 Posts
Bearly OwnerSr.Mod
182 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices