Online ByteMc
play.bytemc.net
8 / 200
Main Forum

Nichosheet ban appeal

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hey there bytemc. I am writing this because I would like to be unbanned from bytemc. My new IGN is ItsJeans but when I got banned, it was Dinga363. My previous IGN's are Nichosheet and ITickleFatKidzz. I was banned a while ago because I scammed MrRomeroPt on bytemc (IRL). The deal was that I will get him a rank upgrade from /buy for some picks and 2trill. I ended up scamming him which I deeply regret. The reason why I scammed him was that I was quitting the server. I was quitting because I was not interested in playing Minecraft anymore. Recently I started playing Minecraft again and really missed the days where I used to log on and go onto byte and grind for that prestige, in hopes I get the store voucher. I realized bytemc reset and I would really like to join back. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart and have learned from my mistakes. I have put that toxic side of me away and am trying to be a more positive person. I will try to encourage positive behaviour in the server and try to act like a staff to try and prevent these types of situations. I put myself in Romeros shoes and if that happened to me, I would really be upset and for that reason, I realized what I actually did. Romero worked hard to earn what he wanted to trade and I just threw it all away. I am deeply sorry for what I did and I hope you guys accept my apology. If I ever do something like this again, I will stop playing the server myself before you guys even ban me. Thank you Bytemc and I hope you guys understand where I am coming from. I do not have a screenshot of me being banned because I changed my IGN and I can join the server. However, I am refraining from joining the server because that is bypassing the ban.
Posted Mar 9, 19 · OP
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
Hello Nichosheet/Dinga363,

I know this is just a game, i got angry because of what you did, but i understand, we all make mistakes, and you made a big one.
I hope you never do that again! also you didn't scam only me, you scammed more people but they didn't record it.
However, your apologies are accepted and noted.
I hope to see you again on byteMC.

MrRomeroPT
Posted Mar 9, 19
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+20
Sr.Mod
You will be unbanned from the server. Accepted. If you however scam irl or do something offensive again, you will be banned.
Posted Mar 9, 19
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+20
Sr.Mod
Also next time follow the written format please
Posted Mar 9, 19
Top Posters
299 Posts
Bearly OwnerSr.Mod
182 Posts