Untagged users
Your IGN:
Railbeam (previously DiZZY1o9)
When were you banned?:
Around 4 months ago.
Reason for ban (with screenshot proof):
'leaking personal information'
Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least two sentences):
I think I deserve to be unbanned because I've been loyal to the server since February 2017. I was banned for leaking personal information about Koogle that is not true. I was influenced to do this with a player named Hydrill, who was also banned. I was joking that I knew Koogle's ip and real life name (even though I really didn't) and put it in the chat and then was banned. I was given this fake information by Hydrill and I thought it was kind of funny and didn't realize there was a consequence. Everything is a little fuzzy since it was so long ago. I would really like to see the new server and everything that's changed. I've spent around $50 dollars on the server as well and I don't want that money to go down the drain. I'm completely fine being permanent muted, I just want to feel the nostalgia of the server once again and enjoy spending my days on Byte. I used to spend ALL day on Byte making new friends and doing different things for the server (suggestions, drop parties, helping players, etc.). I'm sorry, and I know that really doesn't cut it. I honestly REALLY miss the server and community in general because it's unique and it's one of the only one's I've actually enjoyed. I would also like to thank my mom for giving birth to me.
Thanks for reading my novel called an appeal, anyways, thanks for considering!
Attached Images
Rᴀɪʟʙᴇᴀᴍ
Posted Mar 9, 19 · OP
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+20
Sr.Mod
Appeal Denied. This is not your only punishment on the server. You were punished multiple times for multiple things you did on the server. The staff team would like you to make an another appeal in 1 week stating the other punishments you have on the server.
Posted Mar 9, 19 · Last edited Mar 9, 19
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+20
Sr.Mod
You can appeal whenever you want.
Posted Mar 10, 19
Top Posters
299 Posts
Bearly OwnerSr.Mod
182 Posts