Online ByteMc
play.bytemc.net
7 / 200
Main Forum

Appeal to Bubble's ban and regards to the "drama".

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello, I would like to speak about regarding the "drama" in discord that got Bubble's banned. First this started because 45minutes started to do something that I had no business with. I was partaking in that conversation about 45minutes being a staff member. Then Bubbles, iJah, and 45minutes were all in a joke about diabetes to iJah. And since iJah was also in this joke it is clearly stated that he did not get offended if he was joking as well. I joined them too later on. Also, ilikeapples says that 45minutes should start acting professional just because he is a trainee. He is also a person, and being a trainee doesn't mean that you can't be serious. There is no rule stating you have to act professional to be an admin or a higher rank that is considered a staff member. Just because it's a joke doesn't mean you have to get offended if it doesn't involve ilikeapples or it doesn't offend another person. You took this another way and tried to change what happened into your false point of view. You acted sensitive to the situation and pursued your intuition. Now I then discriminated BigBeth which was wrong of me. I don't know If she was joking or not and if one of the staff wants to go further into what happened with the beth situation feel free to dm me(Helic#5469). All Bubble was doing was listing food as well as BigBeth. After that Bubble was banned for quote on quote, "Causing too much Drama." There is no rule for stirring up drama. ilikeapples had no right to ban someone who didn't disobey the rules because of how he felt during the situation. And then ilikeapples threatens iJah for the same reason because he apparently caused "too much drama". There is no rule about causing drama. Not listening to staff is a rule that should be edited; because the staff could simply be in the wrong. And not using common sense is a vague rule. You didn't define what common sense the people in the wrong have. Please I hope ilikeapples looks back at what he did and thinks about his actions. And if you have proof dm me or show it on the #general chat so WE victims of this 'arguement' can see it. Thank you.
Posted Mar 2, 19 · OP
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+20
Sr.Mod
Hello, lets review this forums together.
1. Bubbles, iJah, and 45minutes were all in a joke about diabetes to iJah.
I specifically said “Ik you guys are joking but please do not desrespect people”
2. There is no rule stating you have to act professional to be an admin or higher rank that is considered a staff member.
There actually is. When you apply for staff you read a doc which tells how you should act when you are a staff member. 45minutes was being immature about this situation.
3. Just because it’s a joke doesn’t mean you have to get offended if it dosn’t Involve ilikeapples or it doesn’t offend another person.
I am not offended. Joking is allowed as long as it is kept to a minimum. Like I said in my responce to your first statement joking is fine as long as you’re not desrespect anyone in the process.
4. Bubble was just listing food.
Bubbles was not just listing food. She was being desrespect in chat as well and also was causing drama.
5. There is no rules for causing drama
There is a rule for causing drama. iJard sent me a dm that Bubble is lieing to 45minutes telling him that she is an ex staff. I talked to 45minutes about this and he said Bubble didn’t say that. Also, I was told that iJard and Bubble told 45minutes to argue against me and they will protect him. These two reasons and a lot more is drama. They tried to make the gen chat more toxic and this will have an impact on the server. Also, you stated that you were allergic to Apples and causing drama by saying stuff like “guys move to general so we can getaway from my allergies”. You may be allergic irl but you’re not allergic to my discord.
6. Not listening to staff should be edited.
It shouldn’t be. I told Bubble that she has to appeal on the forums for a chance to be unbanned, I didn’t say to argue in chat that I did the wrong thing.
7. You didn’t define common sence to people
Common sence is common sence, and you can’t define it. When I say to drop the drama in gen voice and gen chat the common sence thing to do is to stop, not continue. This rule can help the server ingame and on discord.

If Bubble wants to Appel their ban here they may.
Posted Mar 2, 19
List
Undo
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+20
Sr.Mod
Anyways I hope we don’t have anything between us. Bubble can appeal on the forums and I will respond. Thanks for your time.
Posted Mar 2, 19 · Last edited Mar 2, 19
Top Posters
299 Posts
Bearly OwnerSr.Mod
182 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices