NewYxrk's Discord Ban Appeal.. Again

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
Your IGN: NewYxrk

When where you banned?: Discord

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): DM-Advertising
https://gyazo.com/49b8b3cec61d9ba11030ba847fc5cabb

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least two sentences): Hey, it's me again lol. So, once again, I was trying to get invite-rewards on a Factions Discord Server and was sending it to my recent messages and the same as last time, I sent it to ilikeapples and I'm guessing he's super strict about it and probably jumped to a conclusion AGAIN that I was sending to DMs in the ByteMC Discord. Sorry for the inconvenience once again and the next time I do send DMs about a Discord Server, I'll try my best to remember NOT to send it to ilikeapples lol. Anyways, sorry and I hope to be unbanned and I can't promise it won't happen again because we're all human and we make mistakes but I will try my hardest NOT to send it to ilikeapples. Thank You! :-)
Posted Jan 24, 19 · OP
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+18
Sr.Mod
Hello NewYxrk,
I am going to deny this discord ban appeal for the reason that you have been banned for this recently ago. I understand that you did not know you dmed someone from ByteMc, but you still broke a rule. Also, I have received a report from someone for a discord invite that had been sent from you. You may appeal 3 days after this appeal and I will consider unbanning you.
Posted Jan 24, 19
Top Posters
295 Posts
Bearly OwnerSr.Mod
163 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices