4 replies
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
Your IGN: BreziforPrezi

When where you banned?: 2 days after i got unbanned

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): already posted

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least two sentences):
I was banned 2 days after i got unbanned. The reason was for misconduct, which is the vaguest reason ever. I was told by the mod that it was because he got reports that I was doing bad stuff. Even though I am still yet to see any proof of that. I also was supposedly banned because I am or was apart of the minimod squad. This is not a reason to ban someone. I was already banned for doing bad stuff with these people. They are all still banned. I was actually unbanned and I did not do anything in those two days I was unbanned. Just because I am or was part of a group of people that messed around does not mean I should be banned again for that. I never did anything once I was unbanned. I was on when people were getting banned and I was just flying around spawn and then boom, I was banned just like that. With no proof of me doing anything wrong. I have paid a lot of money on this server because I like it and care about it. And now I have wasted money because I am not allowed to play for "reports" that have no proof behind them. This is why I feel like I was falsely banned and should be unbanned. Thanks.
Posted Nov 20, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
UNban this guy literally no proof of anything you guys are just being assholes
Rᴀɪʟʙᴇᴀᴍ
Posted Nov 24, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Banned users
Back bitches
Posted Nov 26, 18
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
So I guess the mods are just going to be replying to all the unban reports except for mine. I notice how everything in unban has been reviewed by a mod except for mine. What are you mods so scared of? I'm sorry, it must be hard to handle when someone uses logic on you and you have no way to deal with it.
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
ilikeapples Sr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Votes:
+18
Sr.Mod
I was the only one responding to reports. I didn’t respond to yours because I don’t know why you were banned. A staff who banned you will respond to this. Please do not be disrespectful. A different staff will respond to you when they have time.

Sincerely,
Sr.Mod ilikeapples
Posted Dec 5, 18
Top Posters
294 Posts
157 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices