BreziforPrezi unban yet again

3 replies
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
Your IGN: Brezi_ now was BreziforPrezi

When where you banned?: 11/5/2018

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least two sentences): I do not understand why I was banned. There is a staff member that seems to have it out for me. I was playing on the server when people started to get banned and next thing I know im banned. I literally just got unbanned 2 days ago. I was flying around spawn. This staff member comes on and bans like 6 people including me and I was just chilling out in spawn. This staff member has banned me on the discord as well without any reason whatsoever and has blocked me so I can't even ask them why. This member has been targeting me even before my 2 month ban and now I am banned again without any reason and for doing nothing at all.
Attached Images
Posted Nov 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
I honestly believe it. I was banned on this discord for no reason but I was actually banned for a reason. Maybe it was a mistake? I dunno a lot got banned last night so I think they accidentally banned you, but let's see...
Rᴀɪʟʙᴇᴀᴍ
Posted Nov 5, 18
Votes:
+44
Untagged users
Well if you can't fly in spawn, then that is considered fly hacks, if you can fly at spawn it was a false ban.
Posted Nov 9, 18
HomeGoods Mod
Votes:
+11
Mod
Hi Brezi,
Not sure how I have it “out for you” considering I unbanned you before. Unfortunately, I’ve received many reports regarding your behavior and toxicity. You are also associated with a group called “Minimods” which has brought a lot of drama and issues to our community, so you will not be unbanned at this time.
Posted Nov 10, 18
Top Posters
294 Posts
157 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices