Railbeam's Ban Appeal ;-;

5 replies
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
Your IGN: Railbeam

When were you banned?: 11/3/18

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): 'leaking personal information'

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least two sentences): First off, I was first banned for a week for spam.
(I know, completely idiotic). I have no excuse for that. It was around midnight (pretty sure) and I was tired. Anyways let's get to this 'leaking personal information ban'. Again, no excuse. Of course, this was not Koogle's real IP because I have no knowledge of how to get an IP. If you check what I said, I'm sure that is not a format for an IP. I don't think I should be unbanned to be completely honest because this was over the top idiotic. Despite this, I think my ban should be reduced to around a month. I was also banned from the discord for no reason. After my ban, I went to the discord and asked, 'Who else got banned?', because I knew I was encouraged by others doing this. If you decide to keep my ban permanent I completely understand. If it is kept permanent, it's been a good 1 1/2 years on Byte. Ups and downs and watching youtubers/players come and go, updates making the server better, and the awesome plot builds. Anyways thanks for reading my lengthy appeal,

- Sincerely, Railbeam (fka DiZZY1o9)
Attached Images
Rᴀɪʟʙᴇᴀᴍ
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Votes:
+5
Untagged users
Sorry about your ip ban old friend...

I hope u get unbanned :PP

@MrRomeroPT
Posted Nov 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Don’t bother, the server is dead. Averages abt 5 players
Posted Nov 5, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
Sorry if I was being mean before, good luck on the server!
Rᴀɪʟʙᴇᴀᴍ
Posted Nov 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
If you've played on a server for a little longer than a year and a half and you got ip banned (even though it might be dead) I'd think you'd make an effort to get unbanned/reduced.
Rᴀɪʟʙᴇᴀᴍ
Posted Nov 5, 18 · OP
HomeGoods Mod
Votes:
+11
Mod
Hi,
You were constantly stating real life names, ages, etc. with your buddies. ByteMc strives to be a positive community; therefore, you will not be unbanned.
Posted Nov 10, 18
Top Posters
294 Posts
157 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices