0 / 200
Main Forum

No point in being muted

4 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Your IGN:qezt

When where you muted:Like 3 minutes ago

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof):https://gyazo.com/61fbe173fba907e30d8e4d119c50776f

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least two sentences):I was muted for being profane i was not being profane i was not given warning kinda soph warned me i stopped after that but finalmoments didnt even give me a chance he just muted me with no warning.2nd i was playing in duels 3 hour mute is not necasary atleast 1 hour and i only just got on and was muted for 3 hours after like 5 minutes finalmoments did it for profane when i did bypass only once not a bad bypass either and.last profane and bypass are completely different pls reply fast
Posted Nov 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 1, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
just reply pls
Posted Nov 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
thats it if a staff sees this i better get rank up cause this is trash muted no reason for the trash of a reason wasted my day and well ur being ignorant
Posted Nov 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Qezt,
I understand that it is frustrating to be muted and unable to voice your opinion, but continuing to be disrespectful on forums wont help you. If this doesn't get accepted, I would suggest making your mute appeal more clear next time, as it is confusing to read at certain parts. I would also suggest to be patient with staff. They are busy people who aren't always available to respond right away.

I hope the rest of your day goes smoothly!

Warmest Regards,
ItsCarson
Posted Nov 1, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Qezt The reason you got punished is not just for bypassing our chat filter it was for using some language that is not suitable for the younger community we have here on ByteMc. Your punishment doesn't come with a reason it is a straight mute. Please don't disrespect us for doing what we are trained to do here on ByteMc therefore this report is closed.
Kind Regards
- SophGaming/Moderator
Posted Nov 2, 18 · Last edited Nov 2, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
294 Posts
157 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices