4 replies
Votes:
+5
Untagged users
Your IGN: MrRomeroPT

When where you banned?: 29-10-2018

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof): Constant Toxicity

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least two sentences):

Hello Dear Staff, so here i am again trying to get an unban, After a couple days i understand what i did wrong, and what i could do better, i'm doing a new appeal and trying to put effort on it (it's difficult when my english is bad but yes i will try). First i want to apologize all victims were affected from my toxicity, in that day i wasn't feeling very good, so i hope i will be forgiven any day, i'd like to get back to the Byte Community because there is where i feel good, and i can make sure i really like the server, that's why i'm making a new appeal and trying to do everything that is possible to be unbanned. I understand i got the correct punishment, i was fighting with everyone, even Mods and Players, so what u did was the best. but i hope you guys understand too i can be a nice player to your server. and i can make sure for a next time every single rules will be respected. in my opinion i should be unbanned because I have learned my lesson for Toxicity. I know that i did wrong and disrespect and extreme toxicity is not allowed and I will never do this again.

Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal!

I hope to get a different reply this time..

I hope to hear from you soon,

MrRomeroPT.
Attached Images
Posted Nov 1, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
MrRomeroPT,
Typically after your first ban appeal gets denied you have to wait at least a week to create another one. Your first appeal was made on Monday, October 29th which means it has only been a few days. This appeal will most likely not be accepted due to this. I would suggest to just be patient and wait until you are allowed to appeal again.

I personally know how much you love the server and know how much time you have devoted to helping people on it, but rules are rules. I hope everything works out for you!

Warmest Regards,
ItsCarson
Posted Nov 1, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Untagged users
Hello dear ItsCarson,

I know you are just trying to help! also thank you! but this time i respected what staff said, and HomeGoods told me to make a new appeal "right now".

Thanks for you attencion,

MrRomeroPT
Attached Images
Posted Nov 2, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
My sincere apologies for the misunderstanding! Please disregard my previous message.

Kindest Regards,
ItsCarson
Posted Nov 2, 18
List
Undo
HomeGoods Mod
Votes:
+11
Mod
Your ban has been lifted, I hope I see you follow rules.
Posted Nov 3, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
294 Posts
157 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices