5 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Your IGN: Nichosheen

When where you banned? 29-10-2018

Reason for ban Constant Toxicity

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?
I think i deserve to be unbanned because i feel like i was treated unfairly. I know i was being disrespectful and all but a perm ban? Also, Its_Katie and iJard were being toxic or "mean" in my opinion and i feel like they deserved a punishment that they didn't get. I should be unbanned because i think i deserve a second chance and i really like the server.
Posted Oct 29, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
I was being toxic like hell why am i not banned
Posted Oct 31, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Koogle you know im kinda toxic and why am i not banned?
Posted Oct 31, 18
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
homegoods u told me to use the format. i would appreciate it if you would actually check my appeal like ur supposed to do.
Posted Oct 31, 18 · OP
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
I understand where you are coming from Nichosheen, but if you continue to disrespect staff in the forums it is going to make them want to hear you out even less. Staff will get to your post soon, be patient.

Warmest Regards,
ItsCarson
Posted Oct 31, 18
HomeGoods Mod
Votes:
+11
Mod
Nichosheen,
I'm declining your ban appeal because of the statement "homegoods u told me to use the format. i would appreciate it if you would actually check my appeal like ur supposed to do."

Like you I'm sure, I have a lot of things in life to deal with, not only am I on leave from this server, but I also manage and run a server of my own (not on Minecraft), and on top of that I'm a senior in highschool writing college applications. If you're going to be disrespectful in your ban appeal, then you face no chace in getting unbanned.

You must wait 2 weeks to reappeal.

HomeGoods, Mod
Posted Nov 1, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
294 Posts
157 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices