play.bytemc.net
1 / 200
Main Forum

Slatheo's Ban Appeal

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Your IGN:Slatheo

When where you banned?: A few months back.

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof):Kill Aura ( https://gyazo.com/7e1e1a8031e6ffd1ada0d0886c3dc0f2 )

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least two sentences): I Think that i should be unbanned because the ban was very unjustified i was lagging at the time of the fight i was in when i got banned, and in the video of the fight my ping wasnt checked by anyone neither was screenshared immediately. At the time of this fight i was on badlion making me not able to cheat. In the video i was looking elsewhere and the person was getting hit, that is where the person was on my screen during the fight and i was hitting the person there. Thank you for understanding <3. I can also understand why I was banned because i think i was letter A rank making seem like i was an alt. SO sorry for all the trouble ive caused and i mean no toxicity in this application so sorry if i was toxic or annoying at some parts, Thank You.
Posted Oct 3, 18 · OP
HomeGoods Mod
Votes:
+11
Mod
Slatheo,
I have reviewed your ban appeal and the evidence included (by the staff team) and have decided that you should be unbanned. The video is too laggy and the staff member appears to be lagging.
- You will be unbanned shortly.

HomeGoods, Mod
Posted Oct 6, 18
HomeGoods Mod
Votes:
+11
Mod
Hey there! I have unbanned you. The ban is under an IP ban though. I have unbanned your username. Because you haven't played this season, your IP wasn't listed and I couldn't unban that. If you still cannot connect to the server when you try, add me as a friend on Discord (try to be under 'Slatheo') and I will accept and I will need you to get something for me.
My Discord: HomeGoods#1804
Posted Oct 6, 18 · Last edited Oct 6, 18
Top Posters
294 Posts
157 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices