0 / 200
Main Forum

Permanently Banned For Toxicity

4 replies
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
IGN: ItsCarson

When Was I Banned?: I believe a few hours ago, but time is not listed.

Reason For Ban?: Toxicity

Why do I deserve to be unbanned?: To start off, I am sincerely sorry. Looking back I made a lot of mistakes with my temper and how I talked to certain people on the server. Therefore, I apologize for that. Every day I look forward to spending my time on the server. I play hours on end and am Prestige 2 Free (the first one to reach that). I respect all staff members and am very impressed with how they run the server and keep everything under control. With that being said, I promise to fix the way I talk/treat people and my toxicity, and honestly, if my punishment would be to rather be permanently muted and not permanently banned, I'd be absolutely okay with that. I just love your server so much. I do understand that I do not deserve a second chance but it would mean the world to me and I would not make the same mistakes a second time.

Thank you,
Sincerely Carson
Attached Images
Posted Sep 16, 18 · OP
HomeGoods Mod
Votes:
+11
Mod
Note: I do not make the final decision on your ban appeal.
ItsCarson,

Over the past few days, I can indeed say I've noticed increased temper/toxicity. Myself and others appreciate your apology, and I do see it as sincere. I do also want to mention that I have 12+ screenshots of you being rude/toxic.
Also, if a regular member tells you to stop breaking a rule, you should take that as a sign and that they're most likely going to report you if you continue.

Appeal: Pending

HomeGoods, Discord Manager
Posted Sep 16, 18
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
I absolutely understand that. I was way out of line to give profane comments to an innocent player that is attempting to make the community better. If given a chance I will sincerely apologize to that player, as I remember whom it was. Thank you for the consideration.

Sincerely,
Carson
Posted Sep 16, 18 · OP
Votes:
+23
Untagged users
It sucks you got banned, Carson is a good guy and he really should be unbanned. I see him on the server all the time and I think he deserves a second chance. Good Luck man

-Marvin
Nrch8Xw.gif
Posted Sep 16, 18
List
Undo
HomeGoods Mod
Votes:
+11
Mod
ItsCarson,
Your ban appeal has been accepted by iJard.
You've been unbanned.

HomeGoods, Discord Manager
Posted Sep 16, 18
Top Posters
294 Posts
157 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices