Online ByteMc
play.bytemc.net
2 / 200
Main Forum

Re-Appeal for my ban-CowIsBad (Proper Format this time)

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
Your IGN:CowIsBad

When where you banned?:I think it was on the, 2-4 of Sept. about.

Reason for ban (with screenshot proof):I was dueling HomeGoods on my alt and I beat him in knight duels, then i said rematch and I did op and I almost lost and we both didn't have regen and I won when we were fighting n ear the tree in the beach map, I'm good around blocks. Then I got banned. I tried to get onto my main to tell him it was NOT hacks. I got IP banned for ban evading.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? (Write at least two sentences): Basically I got banned for being too good at PvP. When you get banned on your alt and you TRY to get onto your main and tell him your not hacking and he says lol an alt and bans you? I could care less about my alt, I just want my Main unbanned pls, I have proof of be not being that bad at pvp needing to hack. Test be I guess?
Attached Images
Posted Sep 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 12, 18
HomeGoods Mod
Votes:
+11
Mod
Note: I will not be making the final decision on your ban appeal. (Also, this is GoodSenseGaming, that's what he's logged under)

CowIsBad,
The evidence I have is not necessarily the best (I cannot link you the evidence because at the end of it I open our ban logs and those are not public information), but I just wanted to let you know that joining on your alt after being banned isn't the best idea, and I'm not sure where you were expecting to go with it. Also, you have 6 accounts under your IP, so that's why you were IP banned.

To the staff member that reviews this: the second Knight battle is where you can see head snaps and multiple crit combinations that look super not real. Also, Its_Katie may have some evidence, depending on if she saved it or not.

HomeGoods, Discord Manager
Posted Sep 12, 18 · Last edited Sep 12, 18
Top Posters
294 Posts
157 Posts
154 Posts
138 Posts
100 Posts
NoticeNotices